Terms & Conditions
USING THIS SITE
- Your use of this site is entirely at your own risk. We don't make any promises about service levels or the results you'll get. This website service is provided free to our users.
- We aim to avoid hosting any copyright content not covered by fair use rules. Fair use covers use for parody, criticism or comment but the specifics vary by country - for examples, see the UK Guidelines or US Guidelines. If you believe any content on this site infinges copyright rules, please get in touch with us. Any copyrighted content not owned by or licensed to QuizMouse will be removed.
- If you use this service to create your own quizzes, we reserve the right to edit or remove the quiz at any time or for any reason. All submitted quizzes must be approved by a moderator. Quizzes featuring content inappropriate for minors or likely to cause offense will not be approved.
- Examples of things that will not be approved:
- Excessive bad or offensive language
- Adult images or graphic adult language
- Content promoting discrimination against any racial, sexual, cultural or social group
- Content promoting the use of drugs or misuse of alcohol
- In the event that the QuizMouse website is prevented from carrying out its obligations as a result of any cause beyond its control, such as but not limited to acts of God, war, acts of terrorism, airline flight cancellations, strikes, lock-outs, flood and failure of third parties to deliver goods or services, QuizMouse shall be relieved of its obligations and liabilities for as long as fulfilment is prevented.
- QuizMouse do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. If you register for an account with our website, your details are retained solely to allow you access to edit and create your quizzes.
- Should you wish your details to be removed from our database, please get in touch with us and request that your details should be removed.